Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's February

Alhamdulillah.... I was not feeling well since last November.... on off fever, coughing, sneezing.... Alhamdulillah.... I am still alive and with the fact that I don't know when I will die, I am grateful with every single breath I take...

Met Shaun after so many months (he went back to collect his data in Thailand). Did similar analysis so I have him to discuss things. Alhamdulillah.

I am still doing the qualitative analysis (I know that I should stop it right now). I am getting more clear (even though still have lots of uncertainty feeling) with the data and quite comfortable with it.

Lots of things have happened. Sab's wedding on Azim's side. Called mak almost every day when she was in KL. She is not feeling well. Selsema dan batuk but with her condition, a simple flu or cough might lead to major thing. There is pointless to worry too much about it. I pray to Allah that she will be ok.

When I called her, she did mention about me of not getting married yet. I know that she is worried about my marital status. After all seeing her three grandchildren got married must trigger something in her mind about me. The thing is, it is ketentuan Allah that I am not married at this time. It is not that I don't want to get married. It is just a matter of time before I get married. I believe in that.

Fiqah's aunt came from Hull. I feel guilty because I didn't entertain her that well since I am so busy doing my analysis (I am in the mood of doing it even though I pushed myself too much until I got sick again). Alhamdulillah.... I have the chance to chat with her and it seems that she is not feeling well too. Durham is too cold for her like Kak N*****, I guess.

A****** went back for a week to surprise her hubby. Such a sweet gesture!!! I think I will do the same if I were her. I** is visiting her bro in Dubai end of February. I am nobody and thus I know that I should not 'menyibuk' to go Dubai for that matter.

Received a great news from Z*** last Sunday (14 Feb). It has nothing to do with Valentine's day. Just a normal day and a holiday due to CNY. Hope to hear more great news from her again this coming March. The Big E day for her. Alhamdulillah...

S***** is coming on this Easter holiday (again has nothing to do with celebrating Easter day just since it is a hoilday, S***** is coming from London to take her stuff). Looking forward for that.

I am still working on the Paris conference kind of thingy... only even if it is just a poster presentation... I pray that I can get that chance...

No comments: