Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's January 2011

I know that my last entry seems like I am raging mad. Well, Alhamdulillah, I am physically ok now. Need to catch up lots of work and thus, I have been working very hard off lately. Luckily, I have Sean and Ryugo to accompany me in school. But both of them are going back to their respective country end of this month, so no more joke around or chat about research. I definitely will miss the times when Ryugo drops by just to say Hi. I guess Sean can sense there is something going on between us. The thing is, I notice that Ryugo drops by more often than before since my birthday last month. What's that supposed to mean? Had a talk with him about serious stuff and both of us realise that there are lots of things need to be sacrificed and negotiated for a serious kind of relationship. So for now, we are just good friend. Even though it is hard to find such a good guy who cares about me in his own way, never say No to what I request (this relates to his culture but I know to differentiate between a Yes which means Yes and a Yes but means No).



Alhamdulillah, K** is here from Sheffield so I am not alone for few more days. This is the hardest stage and editing/refining chapters is 'hellish'. I know it is just a phase so I have to face it and do the best I can to make sure I finish on time.

No comments: