Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog followers

I don't expect that people would be interested in reading what I wrote on a first place. After all, it is just nonsense rantings.

I don't think it is therapeutic to write something about myself in blog. After all, the world is so small. You never know who will read what and when and how (they find your blog on a first place). So whatever I wrote here might not be suitable especially when it comes to the so called "prehistoric relationships that never worked". I wrote about it anyway. Reason? A proof that my life is not perfect and a remembrance to myself to be grateful with what I have and don't have. A reminder has to be written somewhere - I read it somewhere (especially for me who always tend to be forgetful about certain details - it's a pre head damage symptom, I guess. I don't have the memory like the famous S. as in Luria's book, The mind of the mnemonist)

I know, unlike other people who talk/write about SERIOUS things and you can really tell their mental prowess just by their blogs, mine is just simple chit chat kind of blog. I don't really write serious stuff. Just something that dears to me and really means a lot to me that I want to share with others. Nothing to prove. Just to show that life is life. That's it.

No comments: