Friday, March 27, 2009

What an experience?!!

As I write this, my so called highly curious niece is sitting beside me. Errmm.... I don't know what's on her mind right now. Perhaps she is thinking how hip and cool her cute and forever young aunt is! She has a blog... Ayy... I am hip and cool. Isn't blogging and facbooking are the "In" thing right now?

I am back in Malaysia for my data collection. Alhamdulillah, I have distributed around 800 questionnaire to the teachers. I will start to distribute the questionnaire to pre service teachers next week. InshaAllah.

As I have expected, there is a little glitch that I have to face regarding the application to EPU. To think about it, what I can do is, just laugh and reflect that there is no such thing as a perfect plan. Always expect the worst. I know this is against the principle of the Law of Attraction. To think about it, life has its ups and downs. Not a bed of roses. At least, it is not at all time. I appreciate the experience. I am glad that I have to face it as a challenge. Next time, I know what to do and how to get things done.

Alhamdulillah, with the time that I have while waiting for the approval, I have the opportunity to meet my best friend and do other stuff.

With a thinking that I don't know what to expect, I embrace the challenges with optimism..... yup... I choose to be optimistic no matter what.... after all, it is just the otherness of history on my journey as an 'Abd.... Ayyyy

** Met my ex-supervisor. He seems delighted to see me. I visualise that my students will do the same as I did - to see and meet me after they have finished their studies. I was surprised that Yed still has the card that I gave him five years ago. The card has became yellowish but he still put it on his desk.

No comments: