Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A follower?.. Huh?

A bit busy with lots of things to do. Went to UPSI couples of days to distribute my questionnaire. Met some of the most treasured gems and germs (this is intended). Why do I call them that? Who are they? The former, they are true educationists. I don't dare to use the term to refer myself even! The way they speak about their research etc... I wish that I could be like them. The funny thing is, met someone who said that just in case there is no one interested with what I am doing now, this person asked me to come to UPSI. There are lots of things can be done from my research. Ya Allah, Alhamdulillah, I have the chance to meet those people. I don't think I will work in UPSI. I don't think that my current big boss will let me go that easy.

The latter? They know who they are and what make them fall into that category (if they have conscience at all). I pray that I will not be one. Meeting them is a blessing too. I learn many things from them. Indirectly.
*************************************************************************************

I haven't updated my blog lately and when I check my blog today, I found out that I have a blog follower. Aiyooo... Who's on earth interested in what I wrote? (my inner thought screaming inside). My first reaction is, I should find out who this person is. Do I know him/her? My second reaction, I should finish the letters that I am preparing right now. I have to send it to the principals tomorrow. Send? The right word would be "give" since I will give it personally to each of the principals tomorrow. Alamak! The small token? Shoot!!! I have to go to Taman U right now to place the order. Darn. I should do it couples of weeks ago. For that reason, I kill my curiosity to find out the identity of my blog follower there and then. That's all for now.

1 comment:

FakirFikir said...

Salam,
Of course both of us dont know each other. I only interested on how other psychology students make their PhD journey. Good luck.