Friday, April 24, 2009

IPG oh IPG

I just realised that to conduct a research in IPG (if you don't work there like me), you need to get the permission from JPN first (this is after you got the approval from MoE). Ya Allah, so practically I can distribute my questionnaire to the IPGs in Johor only. Luckily, there are two IPGs in Johor yet to find someone to help you with the distribution is another thing.

What a challenge?! Anyway, I "screwed" up with the key in of my raw data. So, I have to redo it again. Alhamdulillah Allah Guides me with a little uncomfortable feeling. I double check the whole thing with my senior (who is willing to help me). There. I have to key in again and this time around, I have to create three separate files. One for the in service, one for the pre service and another one is the combination of in and pre service.

Alhamdulillah. I realise it now rather than later.

As for that, I gave myself a little treatment. Yup. It seems that I am suffering hair loss symptom and thus I cut my hair short. Very short. Either "beruban" or "botak", it seems that the tendency for me is more on the latter symptom of doing a PhD. I am only in my early 30s! Well, it seems that thinking too much makes my hormones go crazy!

Abg L***** advised me to take things slowly. Thinking takes time. So, now, I will stop doing what I am doing and start thinking. Ayyyy

No comments: