Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Friday.....

Another Friday came by..... It has been a month since I arrived and started my data collection.

What have happened? Lots of things have happened actually. To summarize (a bit), settled things at Putrajaya with sweats and tears, distributed my QA and got it back (even though half of it, Alhamdulillah, at least some returned it after completed it), started to key in some of the QA (sikit-sikit lama-lama habis juga), met friends and old foes who are friendlier than before (Alhamdulillah, I am blessed with that), have the opportunity to drive a lot (travel a lot) and expand my driving experience, ... so many things have happened other than that... countless ... Alhamdulillah it helps me to enrich my experience - errr... research experience specifically. When I got the QA back with "that" return rate, I am not panic. Surprise? I am more surprise myself. This is not me. Where is the panicky girl who will panic and start to act "weird" and recklessly? Alhamdulillah. I have the opportunity to improve myself. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: