Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tax ... oh tax...

It seems ages since the last time I fill in the form. Yup... the Tax form. It is due end of this month.

I got the printed form but somehow I misplaced it and I have to resort to using the e-filing. I forgot about the password etc and thus I have to ask my cousin who happens to work in LHDN JB for the password. Yeah. Won't it be better if I can ask her to fill the form for me? Aiyoo.. dah kasi betis, mau peha pula.

So, here I am trying to fill in the e-form. Gosh, is it the server or is it the website? Government website. Like always, I wonder what the webmasters do. Don't they do anything at all to improve their server?

I am so lazy to go to LHDN to get another form. So, here I am still waiting to get myself to log in to the e-form. Errm... I think it is a peak hour or what? Gosh, the keciritan kebiritan symptom is here again! I can easily get a stomach upset when I am stressed. Aiyoo... isi borang LHDN pun boleh stress ke? No. It is not about the LHDN only. I found out that the students in IPG TI are around 200 +/-. Gosh! Alamak, what's this Borang Nyata Tersemak 108 aka e-R?.... Where is the normal form? Aiyoo... cannot choose pula tu! Sorry for the distration.

Coming back to the IPG students. What should I do about it? Ok. So far, I already got about 180 students from UPSI. Plus the nearly 200 or another 180 students from IPG TI, the total will be around 380+/-. I need around 1000. So I have distributed about 100 to IPG Melaka. I haven't distributed any to IPG Batu Pahat. If the total number of students from 4 institutions are around 800 (if the number of students are around 200 each), 4 x 200 = 800. So I need another institution more. Correct? Yeah. It seems like that. Gosh. I need to be specific in this sense. Back up plan. I think I have to resort to another back up plan.

LHDN website. Ya Allah, where is the form? I have waited for more than half and hour. Ke tidak cukup masa menunggu lagi? I should wait for more than an hour, like always. Hahahaha Like always. What can I say? Cheers!

No comments: