Friday, November 28, 2008

Absent minded....

What was I thinking when I make my tea just now? I didn't put any sugar on it. I didn't even realize it on a my first sip. I become so absent minded lately. I am having a bit problem on the focusing department. hehehehe... Yeah... blaming on my brain there.

Kak I** asked me out yesterday. I was in a moody mood yesterday and when she called on a pretext of having research methodology discussion, I just couldn't help myself from not going out. After all, it is good to have someone to accompany me and help me to get myself distracted for a while from thinking about my father. Met A****** while performing solat zuhr at the musolla and after that the three of us went off to Costa to have a nice hot chocolate and sandwich. I just had hot chocolate. I know myself better. If I am stress, sad etc., I tend to get diarrhea easily. Hai, baru je dengan bangganya kata kat diorang berat badan dah bertambah, bila timbang balik semalam turun lagi 2 kg. WHAT???

I am glad that I can help Kak I** with her study. I am not a good student myself when it comes to research methodology but I gain a lot too through discussion and talking to others about research methodology. I am struggling like mad now. I know that I am supposed to work on my report, still apparently I still have time to blog. Yeah yeah yeah.... always the last minute girl! I never a last minute type of person but I find myself that while doing PhD, I become more relaxed. What's happened? I don't know. Finding myself struggling all the times makes me easily get bored or tired of doing the thing I am supposed to do, I think. So, as a result I tend to be a bit lay back due to that.

Had a little conversation with A**, aka my best friend SIL yesterday night. I was so pissed off with her when she gave me all these 1000000000001 excuses of not being able to help with the booking and whatnot. Credit card can't be used, debit card also has similar problem blah blah blah...... On top of that, she complained that the ticket that I bought for my best friends are expensive. She told me that she can get it cheaper. Go ahead and buy it yourself! I just want to say it to her. Being me, I just let it go. There is no point to pick a fight with her. So, I just told her that I did my best to get the best bargain for her SIL and I did consult with my best friend when I wanted to place the booking aka buying the tickets. So, it is after my best friend's approval that I bought those tickets. I was busy myself and with a flu and whatnot, I just don't have the time to go to the train station. Excuse that I used. hahahhaha....

Thinking back, we use excuses many time in our lives. Sometime deliberately, sometime out of our consciousness. Subconsciously use it. Yeah.... sometime we use it to cover our ignorance. Late last night, I had difficulty of sleeping. So, had a little chat with my housemates while Z**** packed her things in small and big boxes. I don't know how the conversation started but suddenly we are talking about sex. Yeah... don't ever trust a girl if she said that she never had any conversation or chat about sex. Having someone that we consider as underage aka under 20, it is quite embarrassing and awkward to talk about it in front of her. But being the most matured aka paling tua of them all, I told them the little conversation that we are having is for educational purposes so that when it comes to The Time, we know what to do.

Suddenly, Z*** asked me about oral sex. With her hand gesture, she said that oral sex is the dirty talk that people have before they have sex. Me and K** (the underage) couldn't help ourselves from laughing like mad. I never thought someone at that age, with that level of education (she is doing her masters) could be so innocent. A*** and Z**** tried very hard not to laugh as loud as me and K**. Well, they are more reserved than me and K**. What surprised us is K** knows what oral sex is all about. Eh... mana dia tau? Mcm mana dia tau? That are some of the questions that we asked among ourselves. K** said that she learned from her biology class. Eh, nowadays they taught sex (even oral sex) in a biology class ek? Wah.... how come my teachers never taught me that when I was in secondary school? Alamak... lupa... I went to Sekolah Menengah Agama. All teachers are very alim one. So we students, are also alim one (or pretend to be one).. hahaha.. I am more the latter than the former. hehehehe... Life is full of surprises when we least expect it.... YES INDEED...

No comments: