Monday, December 1, 2008

Siapa dia....

Had a chat with one of my friends (that I have known since undergrad days, lost contact and keep in touch back). Apparently, we have lots of things to catch up with. One of them is MY SO CALLED LOVE LIFE. Yeah... the thing is for now, right now, I haven't find The Mr Right yet. Well, I thought that I have found one back in 2006. When he knew that I want to further my studies, his ardent courtship turned cold, out of the blues. Little that I expect that he did what he did at that time. Alhamdulillah I was strong enough to stay firm with my own stand when he courted me back this year - somewhere around June. I found out that around that time, he just got jilted by another woman. I sympathize alright but there is no way that I will start all over again with him. I learned my lesson well. He is a kind of guy that can be a good friend, not as a soul mate. That's what I think of him. He still owes me an apology.

Second time when I felt that I have found the one is when I went to KL about a month or so before I went to UK. I vividly remember the day. The email. For the second time, I was wrong. This time around, I made the first move. He is what he is. Unresponsive from day one. I guess he does not want to take a chance with me. Yeah. What can I do about it. I have done my part. Phew... At least I know and in five years later or so, I can say to myself, "I have tried". Better do something about it rather than do nothing about it. Well, by not doing anything, he is made up his mind. It is something that I can do nothing about. I don't know why I feel this way. His mom is coming to UK and I have to entertain her. The thing is, I found myself whining about it. I am in a difficult situation right now. The feeling is not nice at all.

I have no feeling whatsoever for him anymore. I have passed the dateline that I set myself. Yeah. Like Kak N***** said, there is no point to wait for his response because all of the while, he made no attempt to show his interest. I know perhaps after what I have read from this book, I got the idea that he's simply not into me. I know that. Sure of that and for that, I should move on and get on with with life. After all, I should be grateful that I have my career. Career = life. That's all that matter for now. With that, I am blessed.

No comments: