Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pening kepala sih....


My report has to be submitted on 20 Dec. Tomorrow is the dateline I set for myself. The real dateline is on Saturday (20 Dec). I was in a mood to write. Yeah, bila bosan tulis kat blog, facebook, email (buang masa je! tapi buat juga).

Anyway, my work is nearly done now. While listening to Cliff Richard songs and whatnot, I try to edit my work.

Today, I got the stomachache and Alhamdulillah, hanya minor buang air besar yg ca*r. I know it is gross to explain things in detail. So I spare the details. Let your imagination runs wild. This is the effect when I stress up with works or other things. Aiyoooo.. macam mana tak kurus!!

Alhamdulillah, despite whatever things that I experience now, I still can eat or drink. Well, I should count my blessing. At least, the condition is still bearable and I don't need to be hospitalised or what.

Now, it's time to go back to work..... Life is work and demands ________ work (option to fill in the blank: hard, smart, stupid - just types of works - called anything as you wish). Ayyyy....

No comments: