Friday, January 23, 2009

CNY = Chinese New Year

Two years ago when I was in UTM, the Chinese students never fail will give me oranges. Limau. Free limau. It was quite a lot and I am quite surprise that I got some from them. I miss the time with my students. Time to torture them ops... to stimulate and challenge their thinking .... Really miss that time.

Finding myself struggling now, I wonder how the students struggle to do the assignments and all. Well, I have been there (the undergraduate, I mean) and I think I have lots of fun studying and at the same time, having the time of my life. I enjoy life at that time. Yeah, going to places aimlessly. Seeing things. Doing stupid things without a second thought.

Now, things are different in many ways. I am older and wiser (the latter, is still probable I think). Physically, I am older than I used to be. So, I don't have the same energy as I have 10 years back. How time flies! Enjoy the best of things while it lasts after all, life is short. Indeed.

1 comment:

Nur said...

yeah, me too, i loss my ability to grasp easily the concepts, the methodology, the absorbing knowledge. how cruel time is...opsss...blame the time aiii? hehehhehehehe...miss the limau too, and the torturing time too! *sigh*