Sunday, January 4, 2009

A moment......

It has been a while since the last day I went to school to meet Steve aka 2nd supervisor last December. Gosh, I need to catch up a lot. With the EPU (Educational Planning Unit) form that I have to fill in to get the approval for data collection, rewrite the whole three chapters (need to be submitted with the form) as well as the annual review presentation.

I plan to go back Malaysia this coming March. I haven't book the ticket yet.

Yet, I find myself so relax regardless of the tons of things that I have to do within a short period of time. Previously, I will become restless. Now, I tend to do thing one thing at a time (with expensive reward after that). I know it is not a good practice to reward myself lavishly after small accomplishment. With the online shopping, rewarding myself is not a problem. Yeah, no need to take the bus and go to Newcastle just to buy the things that I want at Eldon Square or Metrocentre.

I better list the things that I have to do and do it based on the datelines. I need to act fast now. Time is pressing and to think back, I don't have time much left before my data collection.

It's back to work, people!!!!

No comments: