Monday, January 12, 2009

Speechless.....

I was sad. Extremely sad every time when I see the news in fact. Palestines. What will happen to them? What will happen to Islam.

Ya Allah, I seek Your help and assistance. I plead You to bestow ultimate success towards Muslims and people who are being oppressed by the Zionists.

Off lately, I notice that few of the programmes that they air on the national TV try to buffer the reality out there. What are they trying to prove here? Duh!!!

There even a programme entitled "Jesus the Jew" that indirectly condemns Christianity and surprisingly there is no comments or riots due to that. The programme also traced the origin of Christianity and try to highlight the supremacy of Judaism. Yeah right! They are so proud and stupid to ignore the fact that there is another Prophet that was came to show the Truth. They will never acknowledge that. Acknowledging it is something that they will never do.

In Islam, we acknowledge the fact that most of the Prophets were Jews by race. Looking at the origin of family tree of Prophet Ibraham in which produced the lineage of Prophet Ismail and Prophet Ishak, there is no question about that. Yet, the one who commit massive inhuman killings and violation of human right has the nerve to claim that they are the descendant of the holy Prophet and thus they have the Privilege to do whatever they may, is too much. Oh shame on them! It's really piss me of with such ridiculous claim and act.

The PR #5 asked me about the Jews and Christians (she is a Christian) and how does Judaism and Christianity relates (while watching the TV with her last night). I told her the historical part of the lineage originated from Prophet Ibrahim and what makes the Jews and Christians as well as Islam has something in common. Especially when it comes to Palestine. What so special about Palestine in the eyes of Muslims, Jews and Christians. I try my best to explain to her without making her uncomfortable. I don't know if I am successful in convincing her about Islam because my aim is to explain something so that she will be able to make the most of it. I am not to impress anyone here.

Alhamdulillah I took a class with Dr Kamar Oniah when I was in my third year. Even though the class was tough, I managed to get a good grade. Yeah, it's worth all the trouble to buy a Bible with Ina at Petaling Street. Need to have one to do one of the assignments. So given examples here and there from the Bible and the Qur'an about the Prophets that we have in common.

A little da'i I am. Ayyyy

No comments: