Sunday, January 25, 2009

A nice coincidence....


Went out with N**, K**, Nurul and her sister yesterday to Newcastle. What a nice coincidence that I met Kak I** with her daughter while on the way to the train station. Without hesitation, she followed us. What a fun! A mother and a daughter outing turned out to be like all singles and available kind of outing (for that reason, I think her big boss called few times for checking LOL).

Went to the Millennium Bridge and took lots of pictures. And after that, went to Metrocentre. I was quite afraid that Kak I** could not stand the long hours of shopping and whatnot. Being single, we used to shop till we drop dead tired. Yeah. Alhamdulillah, her daughter also is not being moody and cranky. Yeah, with a little surprise from the girls who gave her an advanced birthday presents, it really makes her day. A pure joy from a girl is priceless. Yeah, with adults sometimes it is hard to get things for them. If we got something not to their liking, they might sell it on ebay (just an example).

I was planning to go to Newcastle with Kak I** last week. It seems that there is always something coming up even we have planned things on a first place. Alhamdulillah, I was given a chance to go out with her although it is just by chance that we met her at town. I told her jokingly that we are not making a good example for her daughter by bringing the little girl to those expensive shops. Yeah, Tie Rack and Zara. If she develops an interest of branded stuff, I told Kak I** that she cannot blame me for that. After all, she also plays a role in it. Yeah right. "Aku tak pernah masuk kedai mahal macam ni", "Aku takut nak masuk kedai mahal macam ni", argh.... those statements cannot be believed especially if it is coming from my mouth as definitely I will go and shop in one of those shops. It is just a matter of time before I build up my courage to enter those shops and buy stuff from it. LOL.

Life has lots of coincidence when we least expect it. Yeah, right. LOL.

No comments: