Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am damn rude

I am not in my best mood. I have been a pain in the ass for two days. Why? I don't know how to say it. What I know is I know that should not be in this way and should not do it on a first place even.

The thing is like this, I was pissed off with myself about few things. Firstly, I suppose to apply the EPU etc things few months back and now, I am in a hot soup myself. Serve me right?!!! I know I should finish everything by next week. I can do that no problem.

Secondly, I was feeling annoyed with couple of things around the house. I just cannot stand someone making noise while I am watching TV. Nak concentrate la konon!!! But that's just me.

Thirdly, I feel sad for my friends who did not manage to finish their study on time. I know how it feels and seeing someone who managed to complete it breaks their heart in many ways. I know. When I think back, they have sacrificed a lot and in many ways help the one that completed the study on time. They cooked, cleaned and served. When it comes to their time, the one did nothing. I know. They are having this little kenduri. I know I should help around but seeing the one doing nothing just now really piss me off. What does she expect here? You have nothing else to do and can for the last time, please help around the kitchen? Well, some people are just plain ____ like that. After all, that's life.

2 comments:

Nur said...

gotcha!!!!! :)

life is ... said...

I will spam u sooner or later.... muahahahhaha..... eleh suka la tu dapat cari my blog....