Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meriahnya.....

N** moved in last Monday. So there will be five of us staying under the same roof. It has been a tense week with the graduation day being held last week and whatnot.

I was staying at home trying very hard to complete the summary of proposal that I have to submit to EPU. I think that I will just use the same template for the EPRD. Luckily the EPRD does not have any specific template. Whatever. It is a good thing too in disguise. Yeah right. I think one of the ways to keep the writing mood turns on is to keep on writing no matter rubbish it may seem and to write in many medium (yeah, this is an excuse of facebooking and blogging).

Anyway, I was having a little chat with Kak N***** last night and from her, I know that her love department is getting better with Abg T***** gave her his pictures when he went to NZ last month. Good sign! I pray that things will be ended well for her and Abg T*****.

N**** is coming to Durham and it's kind of sad that I can't go to Leicester to attend her convocation. *sigh*sigh* Anyway, I have promised her to cook roast chicken. I just love cooking to release tension and especially seeing others enjoy eating it. Like today, I cooked Nasi Tomato with the thought that perhaps L**** will come over to lepak-lepak. Alhamdulillah, even though he turned up late, the PR #5 is here and the rest of them enjoyed it very much. Seeing K** tambah lagi really makes me happy. Yeah, with her mom's pesanan penaja, I am truly blessed that she is here to accompany me in this journey. I know her mom puts high hope on me to keep an eye on her. I will try my best to make sure that she will be well fed and take care of her. After all, she is like a little sister that I never had.

Life is strange, most of the time. We never know who will make a difference in our life and how we can make difference in other people life too. In one way or another, I feel blessed with such people all around me. Life is after all about sharing our life with others. Ayyyy.....

No comments: