Monday, February 23, 2009

Does it make any sense?

I got B*****'s reply.

Yes, u are right for once...in this case alone.
I have a personal experience with a gifted person who appeared to have
some kind of deficiency/disorder .
He is very calculative and tend to give attention to details and he is
also very sensitive to his surroundings that he is able to detect
emotion change with the people around him. Yet, his deficiency is that
he likes to stare at people especially at their teeth to determine
whether they brush their teeth once, twice or more. His stare is
sometimes irritating but since he does it silently, not so many people
noticed it. I like him a lot. He is bright u know.

Gosh. I don't want to reply at first. Dah naik muak nak melayan dia meroyan. I was reading this book by Richard Feynman. One of my all time favorites: Surely you're joking, Mr Feynman?. Reading this book can always make my day. It gives me sense of nonsense-ness is a part of life.

So, this is what I replied

I am right in this case, alone? I dont think whatever I said need to be proven as right or wrong... do we have to make it as such?...

Intellectual argument does not necessarily right or wrong.... just like a flip of a coin... head or tail does not matter.... it is still a coin....

Gosh... since when an argument becomes a means to prove something as right or wrong???... An argument denotes possibilities of looking at a same thing from different angles.... Truth will be true no matter what... what is right will be right... and what is wrong will be wrong...

An argument will be an argument no matter how right or wrong or ridiculous it could be.... I see only examples and counterexamples .... just like a flip of a coin.... just sometimes, ones only see one side and it is quite a challenge to convince them to see the other side.... not to prove anything.... just to show that there is another side of a coin that worth to see...

Cheers!!!!

When I read again on what I have written, my goodness..... I never thought I am that critical! I sound like somebody that I know well. My ex-supervisor, Yed. Yed, you must be so proud of me. You have "created" the mini you, female version. Just you are far more critical and philosophical than me.

Ya Allah, Alhamdulillah, You Give me whatever I have now and don't have. I pray and seek Your Blessing that You will endow me with Barakah in anything and everything that I do every seconds of my life. Amin.

No comments: