Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is nothing ....

I finished editing my annual review report. Submitted to my supervisors. I refine my questionnaire again. Double check. Triple check. I have lost counting. I am mentally exhausted. Alhamdulillah. I am still alive!

I received a belated birthday card from Kak N*****. Although mistakenly wish me the 3* birthday, I was elated with the fact that she took all the trouble to send me a card even though it is long overdue.

*************************************************************************************

I was browsing Kak Raden's blog that I came across his blog. Ya Allah, I pray that he and his wife are given the strength to endure the challenges that You endow upon them. I can't help my tears from rolling.

Ya Allah, as compared to what I have as challenges, theirs are far more challenging.

I was numb. Speechless.

No comments: