Sunday, February 15, 2009

The pain ...

I ignore it at first. Jangan nak mengada. Sakit sikit pun tak boleh ke nak tahan? I woke up this morning with a throb on that part. What's wrong with me? I ignore it and try to distract myself by doing other things. Clean my room, throw the rubbish (I need to get the fresh air) and enjoy my cuppa tea.

Ya Allah, Alhamdulillah I am still alive. The pain reminds me that I am still alive and kicking!

I will have a full check up again when I am in Malaysia. I should go the panel clinic instead of going to UTM clinic. If it is a serious thing, at least I know that no one in the vicinity of UTM knows about it. I should not be a paranoid here. Oh come on. It could be nothing and I would waste my time to worry about nothing.

Is this the effect of stress related symptom that I have whenever I am stressed? Argh... It could be nothing that I shouldn't worry about.

Life is life. Sometimes it is not worth to worry too much about it or ourselves. After all, it could be nothing important. Just brush it off. Move on.

No comments: